Our offices are located in a serene environment away from the hustle of the city but near enough for people to access on foot from the main bus routes.
ALIN's Commitment to Staff
- ALIN recognizes its staff as its most valuable asset, and aims to attract, retain and develop staff members of the highest quality.
- Accordingly, ALIN devotes considerable resources toward ensuring staff members' well-being, and ensuring a working environment that is intellectually stimulating and professionally rewarding.
- ALIN undertakes to provide a working environment that will permit staff members to achieve the highest level of personal and institutional performance.
- In addition, ALIN seeks at all times to:
• provide fair and equitable treatment to all staff members, comparable to that of similar institutions;
• encourage and provide opportunities for personal growth and advancement;
• discourage discrimination in every form in employment and in its programs;
• provide a safe and well-equipped working environment; and
• assure staff participation in decisions and actions of their concern.
- ALIN is an "equal opportunity employer," committed to making staff appointments regardless of gender, race, national or social origin, religion, political affiliation or any other form of personal identity. ALIN strives to ensure fair and equitable treatment of all staff members.